tinyMediaManager is a full featured media manager to organize and clean up your media library. It is designed to allow you to create/view/edit the metadata, artwork and file structure for your media files used by Kodi (formerly XBMC), Plex, MediaPortal, Emby, Jellyfin and other compatible media center software. As a Java application it is truly cross-platform and will run on Windows, Linux and MacOS (and possibly more).
tinyMediaManager is available as an one-click installable app on all of our Gigabox Plans starting from Gigabox Basic series.
- Automatic updates
- GUI and command line interfaces
- Metadata scrapers for IMDb, TheMovieDb, TVDb, OFDb, Moviemeter, Trakt and more
- Artwork downloaders for TheMovieDb, TVDb and FanArt
- Trailer downloads from TheMovieDb and HD-Trailers
- Subtitles downloaded from OpenSubtitles
- Manually edit any metadata fields with ease
- Automatic file renaming according to any user-defined format
- Powerful search features with custom filters and sorting
- Saves everything in .nfo files automatically recognized by Kodi and most other media centers
- Technical metadata like codecs, duration and resolution extracted from each media file
- Group movies into sets with special artwork common to all movies in it
- Import TV show collections no matter the file organization style used
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access