NZBHydra 2 is a meta search for newznab indexers and torznab trackers. It provides easy access to newznab indexers and many torznab trackers via Jackett. You can search all your indexers and trackers from one place and use it as an indexer source for tools like Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr or CouchPotato.
- Searches Anizb, BinSearch, NZBIndex and any newznab compatible indexers. Merges all results, filters them by a number of configurable restrictions, recognizes duplicates and returns them all in one place
- Add results to NZBGet or SABnzbd
- Support for all relevant media IDs (IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, TVRage, TVMaze) and conversion between them
- Query generation, meaning a query will be generated if only a media ID is provided in the search and the indexer doesn’t support the ID or if no results were found
- Compatible with Sonarr, Radarr, NZBGet, SABnzbd, nzb360, CouchPotato, Mylar, LL, Sick Beard, Jackett/Cardigann, Watcher, etc.
- Search and download history and extensive stats. E.g. indexer response times, download shares, NZB age, etc.
- Authentication and multi-user support
- Automatic update of NZB download status by querying configured downloaders
- RSS support with configurable cache times
- Torrent support:
- For GUI searches, allowing you to download torrents to a blackhole folder
- A separate Torznab compatible endpoint for API requests, allowing you to merge multiple trackers
- Extensive configurability
- Save torrents in a black hole folder; Torznab API endpoint
- Migration of database and settings from v1
NZBHydra is available as an one-click installable app on all of our Gigabox Plans starting from Gigabox Mini series.
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access