ZoomUploader is a batch file uploader tool which supports more than 700 different servers (file, image and video hosters and cloud storage services) including resumable uploads to Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox. It supports the use of premium accounts and parallel upload.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- The most comprehensive and the best program of its kind
- Supports more than 700 different servers (file, image and video hosters and cloud storage services)
- Supports resumable uploads to Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox and many other
- Possibility to use premium accounts
- Possibility of parallel uploading
- Usually much faster than uploading via browser or original file-upload tool
- No ads*, easy to use, multi-language environment
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access
- Open zoomuploader and navigate to
- Switch to the
Misc tab and click the
My Computer >
- Navigate to the
WinRAR folder and select
WinRAR.exe. Then click Open.
- Now click
- Download and install zoomuploader on your windows PC from here.
- Configure every settings your desktop PC. This includes all cloud storage account logins like Google Drive etc. Then close or shutdown the application on your desktop PC.
- This will create a
FileUploader.nast file in the same folder as your
FileUploader.exe file. Simply make a copy of the
.nast file in a safe location.
- Now, shutdown the
zoomuploader application on your gigabox account.
- Open either
filebrowser app of your Gigabox or Access The FTP.
- Navigate to
If you are using FTP then you may need to turn on the “View Hidden Files” option.
- Upload and replace the
fileuploader.nast from your local PC with the exact same filename.
- Reboot Zoomuploader on your Gigabox.