Filebot is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming your media files (Music, Videos etc) as well as fetching subtitles and artwork. It’s smart and just works.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop (no need to bother with file dialogs)
- Platform-independent and straight-forward application deployment
- Powerful and full-featured cmdline interface and scripting interface for any kind of automation
- Episode naming scheme
- Rename files
- Rename and move hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Fetch episode info from TheTVDB, AniDB or TVmaze
- Accurate and robust and simply awesome file / episode matching logic
- Series / Anime / Movie name auto-detection
- Powerful and highly customizable episode naming scheme MediaInfo optional
- Supports language preferences for series and episode titles
- Supports movie identification and renaming via TheMovieDB
- Reverse rename files using internal history or the original torrent file
- Download subtitles
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Advanced logic for matching files to most suitable subtitles
- Find exact subtitles on OpenSubtitles
- Upload subtitles with movie hash to OpenSubtitles
- Integrated subtitle viewer for srt, ass and sub files
- Transcode any subtitle as UTF-8 encoded srt
- Verify SFV files
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5, sha1 and sha256 files
- Aware of checksums that are embedded in the filename common in anime releases
- Directly compare two or more directory trees
- Auto-lookup of any existing file verification
- Identify and rename music using AcoustID audio-fingerprints and MusicBrainz info.
- Extract files from zip, multi-volume rar and 7zip archives as well as ISO images.
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window.
- If you want use the Automated Media Center (AMC) script, then make sure to turn on the AMC switch and choose appropiate configuration.
- Tap Install to start the installation process. Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access
- Connect to your GigaDrive via FTP or SFTP.
- Upload your license file to the location
/storage/.appdata/filebot/. The license file is expected to have a
- Reboot Filebot via your dashboard to have the license automatically installed.
- Make sure that you have turned on the AMC switch during installation and configured it accordingly.
- Simply copy/move file(s) to the AMC Input Directory. Your file(s) will be scanned and processed according to the configuration you have set during installation.
- You will be able to find the process log here