tsMuxer is a transport stream muxer for remuxing/muxing elementary streams. This is very useful for transcoding and this project is used in other products such as Universal Media Server.
Remux/mux elementary streams, EVO/VOB/MPG, MKV/MKA, MP4/MOV, TS, M2TS to TS to M2TS. Supported video codecs H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VC-1, MPEG2. Supported audio codecs AAC, AC3 / E-AC3(DD+), DTS/ DTS-HD. Ability to set muxing fps manually and automatically, Ability to change level for H.264 streams, Ability to shift a sound tracks, Ability to extract DTS core from DTS-HD, Ability to join files. Output/Author to compliant Blu-ray Disc or AVCHD. Blu-ray 3D support in version 1.11+.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- Supported incoming formats:
- Demux option.
- Supported videocodecs:
- Microsoft VC-1;
- Supported audiocodecs:
- AC3 / E-AC3(DD+);
- Dolby True HD (for streams with AC3 core only);
- DTS/ DTS-HD;
- Supported subtitle types:
- M2TS Presentation graphic stream.
- SRT text subtitles
- Supported containers and formats:
- Elementary stream;
- Transport stream TS and M2TS;
- Program stream EVO/VOB/MPG;
- Matroska MKV/MKA;
- Main features:
- Automatic or manual fps adjustment while mixing;
- Level changing as well as SEI, SPS/PPS elements and NAL unit delimiter cycle insertion while mixing H.264;
- Audio tracks and subtitles time shifting;
- Ability to extract DTS core from DTS-HD;
- Ability to extract AC3 core from True-HD;
- Ability to join files;
- Ability to adjust fps for subtitles;
- Ability to convert LPCM streams into WAVE and vice versa;
- Track language information injection into blu-ray structure and TS header;
- Ability to cut source files;
- Ability to split output file;
- Ability to detect audio delay for TS/M2TS/MPG/VOB/EVO sources;
- Ability to remove pulldown info from stream;
- Ability to open Blu-ray playlist (MPLS) files;
- Ability to convert SRT subtitles to PGS;
- Tags for SRT subtitles support - tags for changing font, color, size, etc.; tag’s syntax is similar to HTML;
- United cross-platform GUI - Windows, Linux, MacOS.
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access