pyLoad is a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager for many One-Click-Hoster, container formats like DLC, video sites or just plain http/ftp links (supported hosts). It aims for low hardware requirements and platform independence to be runnable on all kind of systems (desktop pc, netbook, NAS, router). Despite its strict restriction it is packed full of features just like webinterface, captcha recognition, unrar and much more.
pyLoad is divided into core and clients, to make it easily remote accessible. Currently there are a webinterface, command line interface, a GUI written in Qt and an Android client. pyLoad was developed to run on NAS, next-gen routers and headless home servers, whatever device able to connect to internet and supporting the Python programming language.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- It’s available for all kind of operating systems and a wide range of hardware platforms; you can even install on your PC or Mac if you want and control it entirely by web in the same way.
- Its friendly Web User Interface allows full managing and easily remote access from anywhere!
- All common video-sites, one-click-hosters, container formats and well known web standards are supported to allow you to download your files. Additionally, pyLoad has a great variety of plugins to automate common tasks and make unattended running possible.
- pyLoad has a fully featured and well documented Application Programming Interface, easily extendable and accessible by external tools, cross-platform apps or other softwares. Just take a look to the Development section for more info about that.
- completely written in python
- low hardware requirements
- features many One-Click-Hoster
- including premium support, captcha recognition, reconnect feature
- DLC, CCF, RSDF support
- easily remote accessible via webinterface or GUI
- released under GPL
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access