Ombi is a self-hosted web application that automatically gives your shared Plex or Emby users the ability to request content by themselves! Ombi can be linked to multiple TV Show and Movie DVR tools to create a seamless end-to-end experience for your users.
Ombi is available as an one-click installable app on all of our Gigabox Plans starting from Gigabox Mini series.
- Lets users request Movies, Music, and TV Shows (whether it being the entire series, an entire season, or even single episodes.)
- Easily manage your requests
- Allows you to set specific users to automatically have requests approved and added to the relevant service (Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr/Couchpotato etc)
- User management system (supports
plex.tv, Emby and local accounts)
- A landing page that will give you the availability of your Plex/Emby server and also add custom notification text to inform your users of downtime.
- Allows your users to get custom notifications!
- Secure authentication using best practises
- Will show if the request is already on plex or even if it’s already monitored.
- Automatically updates the status of requests when they are available on Plex/Emby
- Slick, responsive and mobile friendly UI
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access