Ombi is a self-hosted web application that automatically gives your shared Plex or Emby users the ability to request content by themselves! Ombi can be linked to multiple DVR tools to create a seamless end-to-end experience for your users.
Ombi is available as an one-click installable app on all of our Gigabox Plans starting from Gigabox Mini series.
- Lets users request various types of contents
- Easily manage your requests
- Allows you to set specific users to automatically have requests approved and added to the relevant service (Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr/Couchpotato etc)
- User management system (supports
plex.tv, Emby and local accounts)
- A landing page that will give you the availability of your Plex/Emby server and also add custom notification text to inform your users of downtime.
- Allows your users to get custom notifications!
- Secure authentication using best practises
- Will show if the request is already on plex or even if it’s already monitored.
- Automatically updates the status of requests when they are available on Plex/Emby
- Slick, responsive and mobile friendly UI
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access