Muximux is a lightweight portal to view & manage your webapps without having to run anything more than a PHP enabled webserver. With Muximux you don’t need to keep multiple tabs open, or bookmark the URL to all of your apps.
Muximux is available as an one-click installable app on all of our Gigabox Plans starting from Gigabox Mini series.
- Add, remove and rearrange your owns apps without touching any code - it’s all in the settings menu!
- A shiny new dropdown menu (top right) where you can put items you don’t use that often!
- Change or replace icons by just clicking the icon you think looks good.
- Enable or disable a landingpage for each app (landingpages prevent you from being bombarded with login-prompts, and reduces load on your browser).
- All menu items move to the dropdown when you access Muximux from your mobile phone or tablet!
- Refresh button - when you click it, only the app you are looking at will be reloaded - not EVERY app inside your browser. You can also double click the item in the menu.
- Deferred loading of apps - each app only opens when you first click it. Loading time of Muximux is very fast!
- Security token generated on each page load. To execute specific functions of Muximux you can not do it without this token - a token that changes when the user leaves the page, effectively making commands to Muximux not function if you are not a valid user of the Muximux app currently browsing it.
- API calls to Github to look up commit history/changelog are cached and only called once when Muximux is loaded.
- No HTTP requests to external servers. Muximux fonts, icons and other resources: Google, Bootstrap, jQuery and Font-Awesome do not need to know you are hosting a server!
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access