Medusa is an automatic Video Library Manager for your media files. A GUI for viewing the information on Microsoft Windows and macOS is provided.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- Supports TVMaze and TMDB indexers
- Manual search for subtitles (useful when subtitle has low score because of typo in filename or alternative title)
- Support for Python 3
- Uses ‘guessit’ library to parse and enrich existing info (more precise than regexes)
- Faster DailySearcher|Backlog|Find propers as we only process new items. Already processed items are discarded.
- Option to clean Kodi library when replacing existing files
- Better quality explanations and consistent quality code in all threads
- Postpone Post Processing until Medusa downloads wanted subtitle (useful to only show media if subtitle available)
- Clean up any leftover files/folders if media file is deleted
- Nightly showupdater updates only the season of the show, which has been updated by the indexer, for tvdb and tmdb.
- Kodi/XBMC library updates, poster/banner/fanart downloads, and NFO/TBN generation
- Sync your shows with Trakt. Keep shows/episode updated in Trakt watchlist
- Easily see what episodes you’re missing, are airing soon, and more
- Can notify Kodi, XBMC, Growl, Trakt, Twitter, and more when new episodes are available
AniDB.net for shows, seasons, episodes, and metadata
- Allows you to choose which indexer to have Medusa search its show info from when importing
- Automatic XEM Scene Numbering/Naming for seasons/episodes
- Available for any platform, uses a simple HTTP interface
- Automatic subtitles matching and downloading
- Improved failed download handling
- DupeKey/DupeScore for NZBGet 12+
- Real SSL certificate validation
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access