MariaDB Server is one of the most popular open source relational databases. It’s made by the original developers of MySQL and guaranteed to stay open source. It is part of most cloud offerings and the default in most Linux distributions.
It is built upon the values of performance, stability, and openness, and MariaDB Foundation ensures contributions will be accepted on technical merit. Recent new functionality includes advanced clustering with Galera Cluster 4, compatibility features with Oracle Database and Temporal Data Tables, allowing one to query the data as it stood at any point in the past.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- All of MariaDB is under GPL, LGPL, or BSD.
- MariaDB includes a wide selection of storage engines, including high-performance storage engines, for working with other RDBMS data sources.
- MariaDB uses a standard and popular querying language.
- MariaDB runs on a number of operating systems and supports a wide variety of programming languages.
- MariaDB offers support for PHP, one of the most popular web development languages.
- MariaDB offers Galera cluster technology.
- MariaDB also offers many operations and commands unavailable in MySQL, and eliminates/replaces features impacting performance negatively.
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access