Komga is a free and open source media server for your comics, mangas, BDs and magazines. It supports Comic book archives: CBZ and CBR (except RAR5 and solid archives), Comic books in EPUB format, PDF files. Komga server is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Many popular NAS devices such as QNAP, Synology and more.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- Browse libraries, series and books via a responsive web UI that works on desktop, tablets and phones
- Organize your library with collections and read lists
- Edit metadata for your series and books
- Import embedded metadata automatically
- Webreader with multiple reading modes
- Manage multiple users, with per-library access control, age restrictions, and labels restrictions
- Offers a REST API, many community tools and scripts can interact with Komga
- Download book files, whole series, or read lists
- Duplicate files detection
- Duplicate pages detection and removal
- Import books from outside your libraries directly into your series folder
- Import ComicRack cbl read lists
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access