JDownloader is a free, open-source download management tool with a huge community that makes downloading as easy and fast as it should be. Users can start, stop or pause downloads, set bandwith limitations, auto-extract archives and much more. It’s an easy-to-extend framework that can save hours of your valuable time every day!
JDownloader is available as an one-click installable app on all of our Gigabox Plans starting from Gigabox Mini series.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, …)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files at once
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has an own powerful OCR module
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 110 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Webinterface, Shutdown)
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access