Heimdall Application Dashboard is a dashboard for all your web applications. It doesn’t need to be limited to applications though, you can add links to anything you like. There are no iframes here, no apps within apps, no abstraction of APIs. if you think something should work a certain way, it probably does.
- Simplicity: Many projects fall into the trap of trying to cater for everyone. In the process a million different options are introduced so users can fine tune the application to perfectly match their needs. The end result of this is an application that can technically accommodate the needs of all of its users, but is too complicated for any of its users.
- Elegance: An important aspect in getting people to use an app is to get them to want to use it. For many apps design takes a back seat to functionality. With Heimdall I tried to create a visually pleasing app to encourage people to discover its benefits. Whether I succeeded in this is for you to decide.
- Support: Heimdall Application Dashboard is backed by the linuxserverIo group.
- Generic Apps: One of the benefits to Heimdall is you can add a link to absolutely anything, whether it’s intrinsically supported or not. With a generic item, you just fill in the name, background colour, add an icon if you want (if you don’t a default Heimdall icon will be used), and enter the link url and it will be added.
- Foundation Apps: With these and indeed the Enhanced apps below, you just start typing the name of the app and if it’s supported it will show up in a dropdown, click the app name and it will fill in a default background colour and the applications icon. All you need to do is put the URL you want to link to.
- Enhanced Apps: These are exactly the same as Foundation apps, the only difference is they also allow you to use an apps API to display some extra information automatically by just entering API credentials.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access