Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed remote backups of local files on cloud storage services and remote file servers. Duplicati supports not only various online backup services like OneDrive, Amazon S3, Backblaze, Rackspace Cloud Files, Tahoe LAFS, and Google Drive, but also any servers that support SSH/SFTP, WebDAV, or FTP.
Duplicati uses standard components such as rdiff, zip, AESCrypt, and GnuPG. This allows users to recover backup files even if Duplicati is not available. Released under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Duplicati is free software.
Please check our application chart to see which GigaDrive Plans are eligible to install this application.
- Many Backends: Duplicati works with standard protocols like FTP, SSH, WebDAV as well as popular services like Backblaze B2, Tardigrade, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, Google Drive, box, Mega, hubiC and many others.
- Features: Backup files and folders with strong AES-256 encryption. Save space with incremental backups and data deduplication. Run backups on any machine through the web-based interface or via command line interface. Duplicati has a built-in scheduler and auto-updater.
- Free software: Duplicati is free software and open source. You can use Duplicati for free even for commercial purposes. Source code is licensed under LGPL. Duplicati runs under Windows, Linux, MacOS. It requires .NET 4.5 or Mono.
- Strong encryption: Duplicati uses strong AES-256 encryption to protect your privacy. You can also use GPG to encrypt your backup.
- Built for online: Duplicati was designed for online backups from scratch. It is not only data efficient but also handles network issues nicely. E.g. interrupted backups can be resumed and Duplicati tests the content of backups regularly. That way broken backups on corrupt storage systems can be detected before it’s too late.
- Web-based user interface: Duplicati is configured by a web interface that runs in any browser (even mobile) and can be accessed - if you like - from anywhere. This also allows to run Duplicati on headless machines like a NAS (network attached storage).
- Navigate to the Application Manager page and search for
- Click icon to open the installation window and tap Install to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click icon to open the Access Info page. Then click Go To Application to access